How does it work?
As the salt travels in the salt room, these salt particles are inhaled into the respiratory system. Dry salt naturally starts absorbing allergens, toxins, and foreign substances in your lungs and throughout your respiratory tract. Ultimately, reducing inflammation and opening airway passages.
Dry salt also absorbs impurities and provides anti-bacterial properties that benefit the skin such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema as well as regulates the skin’s micro-circulation.
What type of respiratory conditions might improve?
- Common cold
- Cystic fibrosis
- Ear infections
- Smokers cough
What type of skin conditions might improve?
- Swelling & Inflammation
- Dry & Flaky Skin
- Skin Aging
Join us for a “salty” time!
- The Salt Barn and Salt Box sessions start promptly at the top of every hour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment start time. We try to accommodate as many of our clients as possible, so we book the rooms back to back with enough time in between to clean and get things ready for the next client.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers. Despite the heated floor, both the Salt Barn and Salt Box can get chilly once the halogenerator is on.
- Electronics are prohibited in both the Salt Barn and Salt Box.
- Provided for use in both the Salt Barn and Salt Box:
- Zero gravity chairs
- Clean blankets
- Relaxing music
- Cellphone and wallet lockers for safe and secure storage
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 10 AM till 7 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM till 7 PM
Thursday: 1 PM till 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM till 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM till 5 PM
Laurel, MD 20707